What is the DISC Profile?
"Share our similarities, celebrate our differences."
How well do you know yourself? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Are you "made" for the property game?
(complimentary assessment below)
Image Copyright: PeopleKeys
Are you the life of the party or do you have quiet determination? Do you have laser-like focus and do you like new challenges? Do you like to work in a team or would you prefer to be a solo warrior? Do you have the perfect combination of personal attributes and characteristics do make it in the exciting and challenging world of real estate?
In fact, is there a perfect personality type for a career in property?
Research has shown that behavioral characteristics can be grouped together in four major groups. People with similar styles tend to exhibit specific behavioral characteristics common to that style. All people share these four styles in varying degrees of intensity. The acronym DISC stands for the four personality styles represented by the letters:
- D - Dominant, Driver - You are assertive, to the point, and want the bottom line. Some people are forceful, direct, and strong-willed.
- I - Influencing, Inspiring - You are a great communicator and friendly to everyone you meet. Some people are optimistic, friendly, and talkative.
- S - Stable, Steady - You are a good listener and great team player. Some people are steady, patient, loyal, and practical.
- C - Correct, Compliant - You enjoy gathering facts and details and are thorough in all activities. Some people are precise, sensitive, and analytical.
With knowledge of the DISC System, you will better understand yourself, family members, co-workers, and friends in a profound way. By understanding your own and others' behavioral styles, you will become a better communicator, be able to minimize or prevent conflicts, appreciate the differences in others and positively influence those around you.
Are you ready to discover your own DISC Personality Style? Simply click on the link below and follow the instructions.
- Follow the link above.
- Fill in the personal data such as name, and a valid email address. You will create a password for future use.
- Follow the instructions from there.
If you should need to quit, you can always re-enter the assessment where you left off by following these steps:
- Go to: https://app2.peoplekeys.com/SignIn.aspx?init=C
- Click on the black bar that says “Continue an Incomplete Assessment”
- Enter the login (e-mail) and password you created in Step 2 above
- Enter keycode: 37323-053CAE
According to PeopleKeys, the developers of this DISC assessment:
"Because the principles of DISC are simple, easy to apply, and easy to understand, there are a number of applications for this behavioral tool. At the most basic level, DISC personality reports can be used for personal development, to better understand yourself, your motivations, and why you repeatedly do the things you do. Once one can understand themselves, as well as the tendencies and communication styles of others, increased communication and understanding between individuals ensues. This can be applied to conflict resolution, team building, and increasing communication in personal or corporate culture. When applied to specific areas, such as hiring, leadership development, stress management, sales training, education or ministry, DISC styles and tools can be applied in very specific ways to achieve a goal."