Who are we?
Frequently recognised as the most innovative and agent-friendly estate agency in South Africa, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry’s best estate agents. The Keller Williams Eden Market Centre in George (Garden Route) features a state-of-the-art training centre, majestic office space, and friendly atmosphere that is is recognisable the moment you enter. With industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams Eden is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.
Who are we looking for?
The Productivity Coach is a top producer and a recognised leader with high integrity and a track record of business success. You are driven, yet compassionate. You exhibit a take-charge, results-oriented approach to situations and goals, yet also relish seeing others achieve.
You will work closely with the leadership team of KW Eden and be an integral part thereof. You are a leader who consistently demonstrate teamwork by actively supporting the leadership’s direction and initiative. You will work and be responsible to increase the productivity of our agents. You will also play a role in recruiting new agents to our Market Centre as candidates for the coaching programme.
You will consult with the associates to uncover their goals, coach them on the actions necessary to achieve those goals and then hold them accountable to taking the necessary actions. Additionally, you will work closely with the Market Centre’s leadership to create and implement productivity events and the Market Centre’s training calendar.
Productivity Coaches should be highly skilled in holding others accountable, and should have a rich knowledge base in the property industry. They view learning as the foundation of their action plan and expect someone to hold them accountable to achieving their goals.
You are an authentic leader. You delight in knowing that you have attained success when the associates in your coaching program—and in your office—succeed.
What will you do?
As a well-above-average performer, you will be able to maintain or exceed these standards:
- Increase the productivity of associates through Productivity Coaching as quickly as possible.
- Set, achieve and improve the standards that help our agents produce at a high-level, as determined by the leadership team.
- Help the office leadership achieve the standard that 50 percent or more of all of the Market Centre’s associates are productive every month.
- Drive attendance at Productivity Coaching and other training initiatives and events.
- Assist the leadership team with the Market Centre’s agent recruiting initiatives.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Move Productivity Coaching associates to higher levels of production, as required by leadership.
- Recruit new associates to the Market Centre and set standards on productivity in the first 90 days.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to consistently communicate the Market Centre’s value.
- Meet regularly with the Market Centre’s leadership and top-producing agents to identify potential candidates for Productivity Coaching.
- Guide associates in Productivity Coaching through establishing goals and writing a business plan.
- Coach these associates on the activities that will enable them to achieve their goals.
- Meet weekly with associates in coaching to review their key numbers and hold them accountable to completion of actions.
- Implement a regular reward system and/or consequences for associates in coaching who are/are not hitting their goal numbers.
- Track associate results and share this information with the Market Centre leadership.
- Work with the leadership team to implement regular productivity opportunities and resources, including daily group lead generation time.
- Support the Market Centre leadership in generating, implementing, and distributing the monthly training calendar.
- Promote Productivity Coaching at new associate orientation, in team meetings, at real estate schools, on career nights, etc.
- Ensure required levels of associate participation at productivity and training initiatives and events.
Communications / Interactions
- Associates – daily.
- Market Centre staff – daily.
- Associates – (30 to 70 people) – percentage of Market Centre agent count.
Knowledge / Skills
- Superior goal setting, planning, accountability skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, positive attitude.
- Learning-based attitude.
- Willing to attain our company’s coaching certification.
- Mastery of the our core agent curriculum, scripts for all aspects of real estate and our company’s models and systems.
- Record of sales success in the real estate business.
- Track record of success in past jobs.