Leader of the pack…
Keller Williams Eden, the largest real estate agency in the Garden Route, is hiring a team leader to join its award-winning team based in George. Read below for more information.
Who are we looking for?
For the right person, this is an opportunity, not a job!
You are a top producer and have a track record of leadership. You have risen to the top of leadership positions in every area of your business, career, and personal life. You are dynamic, energetic, and highly impressive. You are a highly assertive, passionate, people-oriented individual who operates with high urgency.
You have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. When people who know you describe you, they point to your energy and passion as your most dominant characteristics.
Your burning desire is to build the dominant real estate company in the Garden Route. You have a need to influence others. You can show where you have used influence to recruit agents to Keller Williams Realty or your previous companies. You possess a strong desire to have a position where you lead and influence others.
You are aligned with the Operating Principal’s (OP) vision to achieve the goals of the company. You leverage the KW models, systems, technology, and tools to perform the activities necessary to achieve the OP’s expectations of growth and profitability. You also leverage the KW models, systems, technology, and tools to consult with the top agents in our company to set their goals and direct them to productivity solutions.
You naturally exhibit high integrity in your dealings with others. You are a natural leader who embraces succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership, and building a team. You possess a record of relationships. You view learning as the foundation of your action plan.
You have at least 2–3 years of property sales experience and are a top agent. You understand basic financial reporting (e.g., P&Ls) and how to use these to make the right business decisions. You have extremely high goals and are looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well above average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Lead the office (we call it a Market Centre).
- Implement the OP’s vision.
- Use the KW models, systems, technology, and tools to achieve goals for growth and profitability.
- Consult the top 20 percent of our associates to increase productivity and retention.
- Lead the development of associates to minimum average income per associate.
- Attain dominate market share in target markets.
- Build the Market Center to acceptable profitability.
- Consult the administrative staff and provide training opportunities.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Share the Market Centre value/opportunities story with all leadership and associates.
- Share Market Center value with recruits.
- Oversee the training for existing sales associates (new and experienced) in key area of business.
- Lead regular sales and business meetings.
- Manage staff to acceptable professionalism and job performance.
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete.
- Facilitate regular sales meetings.
- Conduct performance reviews of staff and associates.
- Staff – To set goals, plan, work on projects and tasks – daily
- Sales Associates – Set goals, plan, train, develop careers – daily
- Lead generation of property practitioners to join company – daily/weekly
- Buyers/Sellers/Service Providers – When problems arise – weekly
- Operating Principal/MCA – Monitor progress regarding growth and profit — weekly
- Sales associates (150 + people)
Knowledge / skills
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Above-average recruiting skills
- Career development and training skills
- Top producing sales success track record in recent past
- Real estate knowledge, experience, and skill with emphasis on residential real estate
- Computer and social media proficiency
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
To the successful candidate, we offer an attractive and highly competitive remuneration package consisting of a basic salary and incentive scheme with unlimited potential.
Does this describe you?
Share this Post